Update: I am thankful to say I received another email from the person who originally intended to hold me accountable for the actions of the MissMollly account. The email stated that they were misinformed about the owner of the account, and they simply wish for the account to stop the harassment. I think that’s fair.
I am not “MissMollly” or any variation of the MissMollly name, nor do I have any knowledge of who is behind the account.
I don’t own an Android device (and never have), and I’m on east coast time. These basic facts should be considered before coming to a conclusion. Look at the source and timing of the tweets. It’s not rocket science.
I have been informed by someone tweeting the address of my employer in response to the MissMollly account (because they believe it is me), that the distribution of this information will continue until the MissMollly account reveals their true account, identity or deletes the account. I have also been informed that “whatever happens as a result [of my information being distributed] is what happens.”
So there you go.
I registered the @EMOPARPEE Twitter account on November 27, 2011. This can be seen via the Twitter API.
I received an email from Twitter on November 27, 2011, asking me to confirm the associated email address [screenshot]
I didn’t actually get around to confirming the email address until yesterday, February 28, 2013…even though the @EMOPARPEE account has been active since 2011. Immediately after confirming the email address, I received a “Welcome to Twitter, EMOPARPEE!” email [screenshot]
Update 3/1/2013 - Twitter removed the fake account.
I suggest these freaks get a life.
You know what their continued obsession and harassment of me doesn’t change? The fact that Shoq is an abusive fail of a person.
Oh, and Karoli? I would never wish to be your friend. You’re awful. But at least you acknowledged that you have never liked me. Hardly makes you objective in defending the Twitter King, does it? :-)
I don’t give a shit about Shoq’s health, and I will always be skeptical of anything Shoq says. I have damn good reason to be. I have said before that I don’t wish Shoq ill or well. I wish him nothing.
- Shoq is abusive. He has spent months making light of his abusive behavior.
- Shoq is a demonstrated liar. He accused me of endangering his mother’s health. He claimed it was a “ruse” when he was caught, but it was simply a lie he told in an attempt to manipulate me into contacting him.
- Shoq dedicated a truly disturbing wiki to discrediting myself and others, and trying to explain his disgusting behavior.
- Shoq auto-DMs his new followers with the completely demented ramblings of his “About Trolls” page – which should more appropriately be titled “I’m An Abusive Shit, But Look! A Squirrel!”
- Shoq enlisted his vile friends to intimidate and harass me. I’m not allowed to question the Twitter King, or zeros like OsborneInk and Battle_Damage make a point of publicizing my full name, and making thinly veiled threats about my employment. Why is my last name relevant to OsborneInk’s “reporting” or Battle_Damage’s inane drivel? It’s not. It’s simply an attempt to silence me.
- 2/2/2013 Update: I’ve always known this, but a recent tweet from Karoli provides confirmation of why Shoq and his cronies like to include my full name on their insane blog posts: they want to “SEO” me (SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization). In other words, they want to make sure their pages show up in search results if someone enters my name in a search engine. You know, like potential employers. So by all means, please continue to defend the Twitter King. I haven’t done the same in return. You won’t find Shoq’s real name anywhere on my blog in content written by me. I simply wanted his behavior to stop, and for him to leave me alone. Shoq wants to make sure speaking out against him destroys my online and offline life. Because nobody puts the giant baby in a corner.
I’m done with Twitter because Shoq and his friends are scum, and they disgust me. Enjoy your cesspool.
Who the fuck are you to demand I tell you why I decided to cut you out of my life?
Who the fuck are you to think you are owed the opportunity to spin more lies and bullshit?
Who the fuck are you to harass, manipulate, and threaten me and my friends into sharing anything with you?
Who the fuck are you to try and intimidate me and others into silence?
Who the fuck are you to bully and threaten people because they want to walk away from you?
Who the fuck are you to have other people do your dirty work for you?
Who the fuck are you to decide how others experience your behavior and actions?
Who the fuck are you to anoint yourself the judge and jury of your very own trial?
Who the fuck are you to mess with the livelihood of others because of your bullshit ego?
Who the fuck are you to think your behavior and actions should be ignored because of the role you believe you play in politics?
Who the fuck are you to believe you have any power or control over anyone but yourself?
Who the fuck are you to declare yourself a victim when all people are doing are letting you know that your behavior is unacceptable?
Who the fuck are you to be spreading bullshit conspiracy theories and utter nonsense about people who used to defend and support you until you fucked them over?
Who the fuck are you to think people don’t already have you figured out?
Who the fuck are you to think you are above reproach?
Who the fuck are you to think you matter at all?
You’re nobody. That’s who the fuck you are.
A change of pace. This song makes my heart happy. #ThatIsAll
I can’t even. I just…I can’t. The logic fail on this is absolutely mindblowing.
Shoq bleated to his stream about his mother being gravely ill because I exposed his verbal and emotional abuse.
Yes, he blamed me for his mother being ill. It was a tactic to try and get me to call him. How do I know this? Because it was later proven he was lying about his mother’s health, by his own admission.
He’s disgusting. The end.
“Four things come not back: the spoken word, the sped arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.” ~ Proverb
There don’t seem to be any words that adequately capture and convey the sincere apology I owe to those I hurt while supporting a man who never deserved it. Many (understandably) block me and don’t want to hear it, some will (understandably) never accept it anyway, and others have moved on and don’t care either way. Some friendships will hopefully be repaired over time, others have been lost, and some never were.
To those I have hurt: I was wrong, and I sincerely apologize to you. I chose to be involved in someone else’s personal feuds based on information given to me. It was inappropriate, immature, and hurtful to others. Regardless of whether it felt right at the time, I knew what I was doing – and it was still wrong. I am quite sick over this entire situation, and the consequences will be what they will be.
For anyone wishing to contact me, please feel free – even if it’s to cuss me out. Obviously, I can be reached on Twitter, or via email: virtualdaze at gmail dot com.